Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 11th 2009



Hello All!

I leave for the Dominican Republic Sunday January 11th, 2009 and will be living outside of Santiago until I return on 5.10.09. I thought this would be a neat way to keep you all updated on my adventures and happenings. I will post pictures and different things about my trip! Feel free to contact me any time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!
    Dan & I have done some online education about the D.R. to see where you are! Anxious to get some updates from you about your first week there! What will your schedule be like? I bet it was nice to pack all warm-weather clothes! We have tons of snow here, so we will be living vicariously through you! Love and prayers - Dan & Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,

    Hope you are receiving our notes. We enjoyed the photo you sent! The warmer weather sounds great, but not the humidity. We are anxious to hear what your classes will be and what an average day is like once you start your routine next week. Love and prayers, Dan & Becky

    ReplyDelete