Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16th


Hello from the beautiful Dominican Republic! All is wonderful down here in the mid 70's - 80 degree, humid weather! This picture is of the ILAC/CESI center where I am staying here and taking classes and this is just the courtyard in the middle. This last week we have been doing a lot of orientation type things - getting ready for school to start next week, getting used to the city, surroundings and everything. Today was the first day it has rained since I've been down here, which usually means no school for the Dominicans- I don't think the rule applies for school for us however. Everything has been going great so far and I'm looking forward to getting into a routine and starting classes! Hope you all are doing well - I'd love to hear from you throughout the semester! Buenos dias mis amigos - Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment